man i hate the taste of wine...

Discussion in 'General' started by guitarhero811, Jun 24, 2007.

1. anything common to mix it with that wont make me gag? with a product of an alcohol level of beer or something.

anybody have a common mix?

2. Wine is great. My whole family is wine coinneseurs. And the alcohol level isn't even high so it cant be hard to stomache that shit. I downed like half a bottle of Jack Daniels straight before going into my house to make sure I was handling myself on this acid, so just fucking drink it dude it's not that bad.

3. im too used to beer or somethin dude. shit sux ugh. but its a real good buzz i must say.

4. Unless you're drinking Mead, you can't really add anything to wine and expect good results.

Sadly, there isn't much you can do. Pick a different intoxicant.

5. Ginger ale works.

6. Honeslty wine is designed to be drank straight, don't ruin it, just enjoy it.

I wish I had a glass of wine to look deep into right now.

7. I feel you on that man.

8. eeegadd...dont waste wine by mixing it with something else.. if you don't like it, pick something else to drink.
    I love wine, nothing is more relaxing than a doobie and a glass of wine while sitting outside on a nice evening..

9. yea I hate wine too. fuck wine :D just don't drink it if you don't like it like I do

10. red wine is my fav, and I've never mixed anything with wine, prolly wouldn't try to either.

11. Sipping on some White Zinfindel right now.

12. Sprite or something. Or maybe Mikes hard lemonade? That has some alc in it.

13. sprite or mounten dew. makes it taste exactly lik beer w/ hint of lime/grape. awesome.

14. if it is a bottle over $ 20 dont mix it, give it to me. wine is def good shit if you want beer go get beer, if you dont want wine then drink it anyway, same results man, pair it with a nice salmon dinner, but if your going to mix it to make it taste like beer then eat it with some dog food.

if you want to try something good:
    roll yourself a fat j, im talking put the most effort into makin this j damn good, soak it in red wine, dry it out for a day, youll get the most amazing tasting and slow burning j ever.

15. i asked a question. yall dont have to come here and tell me to just drink it.i want an answer not an opionon. im 6 months away from 21 and if i could beer i would.

although i dont enjoy the taste a wine j sounds pretty good actually. lol

16. YES! I could totally hang out with you!