Man grabs a 550lb lion by the balls (Photo)

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Mar 4, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

THIS isn't a picture you see very often and possibly with good reason – a game warden cups the pride and joy of a 550lb killing machine.

The unbelievable picture, taken by chance, shows Brit keeper Alex Larenty nonchalantly doing what most people would think twice about even with their pet tabby – let alone a lion.

Amazingly Alex, 50, is seen holding Jamu the lion's package in the palm of his hand while the big cat looks away with feline indifference.

The shot was taken at The Lion Park, near Johannesburg, South Africa, just weeks before a man who broke into the reserve was mauled and killed by some of its lions.

Alex, who is originally from Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, said the reason he made the daring grab for Jamu's "lionhood" was to demonstrate how much trust the animal had for him.

He said: “I was showing another warden that Jamu trusts me completely, I don't think I would trust him with my manhood though.

“People can't believe it's real when they see the picture, I have to tell them 'yes it's real, I am holding on to a lions' balls'.”

2. Look how sad the lion is he hates getting molested by that homo.

3. lol, way to show the bond between the king of the jungle and man. grab its nuts. what nuts? thooose nutz!

4. Damn he has some big balls

and the lion! :smoking:

5. poor creature.

6. the lion looks violated.

but what a fucking perv. he's grabbing it like he knows the lion, haha.

7. It'd be great to see the next photo (which would hopefully be the guys body getting ripped apart) lol

8. ha
    right. i wonder if that guy walks around everywhere he goes grabbing balls all willy nilly.
    he's like the steve irwin of nutts. The Sack Hunter?

9. Sack Hunter/Grabber.
    he has a good grip.

10. Wonder who taught the lion not to react badly to this...not my kinda job.

11. ahahaha, he really does look sad

12. Pssh that Lion lookz happy as hell, bet the Lion begz for the guy to grab his ballz everyday

13. later hes gonna gangbang the lioness with simba there

14. There should be some caption there saying "don't worry, I've done this before".

15. dude is so desperate that he has to grab lions by the balls!? WTF

16. That Lion knowz the guy is expectin' a favor since the guy is just massagin' his ballz

17. lol. "nawww bro, i just wanted to know how lion balls felt rolling around in my hand.
    was it good? ...It was Fantastic.
    ..no homo"

18. "now turn your head and cough"

19. I bet that guy is lonely as fuck.

20. hahaha. sad bastard is trying to drown his sorrows in loin balls..