Man Grabs 100+ Boobs at Burning Man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hello there!, Sep 24, 2013.

1. #1 Hello there!, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Notice to OP...........The images you posted are copyrighted and had to be removed. I can leave the link so your thread is still productive. Sorry to be a buzz kill but the owner of images was having a fit and contacted us to take them down.

Cheers,

Chunk

http://betherave.com/2013/09/man-grabs-100-boobs-burning-man/

The rest are on the site. What an odd objective to have at Burning Man :laughing:

2. Well I know where I'm going next year

3. it's burning man so why the fuck not

4.  I fucking hate Burning Man.

Everyone makes it seem like a liberated festival of freedom and happiness, but it aint so.

Tons of fights, rapes, and almost everyone that attends this shit is a junkie meth-head thief.

You should see the garbage these ass-fucks leave behind.  For people preaching the Hippy lifestyle, these people sure are destructive to the environment.   If you attend this shit, bring a gun, or knife.  And dont bring valuables.

When I went, we caught some tweeker whores ransacking our tent.  Have fun, but dont trust any of these fake ass hippy wannabes.

I thought it was just a big drug fest haha

6. What a boss. Since this place is claimed as sketch, where else do they have free-spirited women and good drugs that wouldn't harm me?

7. Wal Mart

8. How so?

9. Well, I don't know about the Wal Marts in your area but the one near me is almost always full of scandalous bitches and it's open 24/7.

10. These girls were probably so drugged out that they didn't even realize he was grabbin their breasts

11. I need to go where you are. Definitely.

12. #13 MacTonite, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    Feelsbadman.jpg

13. The only time i saw burning man was the Malcolm in the middle episode.

14. Just check 'em for an Adam's Apple and/or crotch bulge before proceeding.

15. Don't worry, my eyes are like quick sensor rays; you know the ones that scan your product before putting in the plastic bags.

16. Aint nothing to me. They were not naked. Not impressed.  Sorry.

17. Why didn't he grab both boobs so he could double the count?

18. What years did you go?

19. Fuck the tittaayys too. Id rather get a handful of dem bootays