Man, FUCK gangbangers!

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was on a lunch break the other day with some dudes from work and we were all in my car. It was me, 2 black dudes and a Cuban and we stopped at the gas station for a blunt. Well on the way out I started backing up and almost hit this little Mexican guy cue I just didint see him. He starts flashin gang sighns and the dudes I was with got bent and wanted to get out and jump him. Fuck that! I just drove off. What the hell is wrong with these people? Your gonna jump someone in broad daylight out side the gas station because of a hand gesture? Gimme a damn break. Rediculous. Fuck gangs and each and every one of you who is in one ya hear me? Eat a damn dick. Senceless violence over nothin is bullshit. Inject some love and positivity into your life instead of all that pointless hatred.

2. I hear ya man. But theres some people out there that are born into that type of thing. The person you describe sounds like hes just tryin to be some cool "gangster"...ive seen people that dont commit stupid
    shit just cuz theyre in a gang though.

3. I agree 100%. Doesnt make any sense to fight someone over what "hood" their from, or what color someone is wearing. Fuck that noise. If your gonna fight someone fight someone for a legit reason, and that doesnt mean over a girl either lmfao. BTW I am a strong beleiver for fighting for what you believe in but honestly if all you believe in is the fucking color of a bandana or a hand sign your life isnt worth very much.

4. i agree....gangs are pretty retarded. just a way for mindless idiots to flaunt their ego

5. #6 TokingToker, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    Sounds like you just hanging out with some fake ass thugs(what real members would hang out with you anyway? rofl).. Whos gonna seriously get out the car to crack some kids skull cause he threw up some shit on TURF thats not yours? You and your friends are wacked.

6. i couldnt agree with you more, but as chronicman said, some people are just born into it. its sad (from our point of view) but to them its life, and it all makes sense

at least you stopped a random act of violence

7. Yeah they definitely overreacted. People in gangs are annoying as hell and have no logical grip on life. They flip out over some of the dumbest shit. Glad you drove off at least instead of getting out and fighting. Props for that bro.

8. Ay can I ask you one thing? How you going to rock graffiti when that came from gangs?

9. sometimes that's all they have

it's all a matter of respect and honor man

yeah it may be meaningless to u and me

but to them, if they don't they don't jump the dood that flashed that sign

or get back at the dood that fucked their girl

they might as well be just another brick

and that's not going to happen

that's my 2 cents

10. Why you guys even talkin about this? Let them live their life like we let yall live yours.. We don't need all this talk about this shit. Johnnys whole idea was just to get me pissed off so he can end up reporting me and fittin me for a ban. Lol wacccked.

11. Ya.. Being born into it it would be very hard to get out

12. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

13. Idc if I get flamed for this and im not directing this at anyone except gang members. But it's called fucking decisions are you not man enough to make your own decisions and get off your ass and get into school and get a job and get out of the hood and have a family and shit. I hate when people use cop outs and say "well I just cant man I just cant, were in the ghetto so we dont have opportunities" give me a fucking break. Leave where your at if your in a bad spot in life and do something great with it. Everyone has the chance to do something great with their lives whether you want it or not is up to them. Any bitching or complaining is based on excuse after excuse and in my book is just pathetic. No disrespect to anyone in this thread btw. Just stating my opinion.

14. Graffiti came from gangs? Ummm, no pal, try again.

15. Well first, graffiti has evolved into a whole new art form but it has always been art. Second, graffiti did not originate from gangs

16. #17 gerg, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    yea gangs can go fuck themselves

17. Nah son, I ain't talkin about no ancient greece graffiti artwork. I'm talkin about the artwork in his sig (Bubble letters) Which did come from gangs. Any other smart remarks?

18. And no bubble letters didnt come from gangs either lmao. (not being a smartass)

19. Just read this bro:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graffiti#Modern_graffiti

I think you are misinformed on the topic at hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.