Man F*ck! new car dealerships

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ncnavguy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Went to buy a car doing that cash for clunkers thing today. I went to get the kia forte and sat down filled out my information and applied for credit. They came back and told me I didn't qualify for a Forte but a Spectra. I went outside and looked at their Spectras and they were priced at 17k. I was like your website prices the starting Forte at 13k and the guy was like no it doesnt. So we went to the website and I was right. He said they were trying to move the spectras and wouldn't extend me financing on the Forte. So I was like thats cool but not thanks. I told him I had to go and he tried to keep me there. I asked for my ID back and then his boss came over and was like wait a minute there we can work something out on a Spectra I'll throw in a free moon roof!

At that point I lost my cool which I usaully don't. I didn't put hands on him but raised my voice and was like Give my Fucking ID back now!! and I started to walk behind their counter and then they rushed out with it. I go to get in my jeep and they are running after me still trying to sell me thier bullshit.

Long Story short FUCK NEW CAR DEALER's (at least the ones that are scamcity like this one was:mad:

2. Fuck man, that is a hassle. Next time bring a gun, they'll never see it coming ;) .

Jk.... Use a knife.

3. 95% of car dealers are crooks nowadays. Especially in this economy.
    Just buy used.

4. hahaha where you from man, i heard about this where i live too

5. I just purchased an 09 Mustang did not have any problems. Went to 2 ford dealerships everything was fine...