Man Destroys Medical Marijuana Plants, Sets Everything On Fire - WTF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Dec 16, 2014.

1. You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it bit you in the ass. You and your little cartoon avatar...lol. Keep living in the darkness.

What's so bad about my avatar? I like the anime and I like her character. And that is the truth. I know some born agains irl and they're just as I described them.

3. Well,
    \t<span>la-di-da</span><span>good for you. You know some, not all. Do you know what a Christian In Name Only is ?</span>

Yeah, those are the only group more hypocritical than born agains.

5. #26 Grendelking, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    OK, then explain this to me. Many liberals say that there is no afterlife. They also seem to love Buddhism. Buddhism has an element of reincarnation within it's belief system. Isn't reincarnation a form of an afterlife ?

Youre making a generalization that liberals are Buddhists. Most Buddhists are liberals, but not the other way around. No, reincarnation is not an afterlife. Its ANOTHER life. The belief is that if you don't live right you will come back as in inferior being. An animal, blade of grass, etc. If you do live right, you will come back as something superior to human, with the ultimate state being a Bodhisattva.

What liberals are you talking about? Most of them are christian too. It's funny you shit talk liberals but you don't like it when I attack your beliefs.

8. Yeah, a life after this life. That would be an afterlife. Semantics. "A blade of grass"  ROFLMAO !!

Here's some advice...Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

9. What's even funnier is when two or three liberals jump on one Christian. My advice to you...Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

What liberals? I never said I was one and neither did the other guy. There's that famous persecution complex born agains are so fond of.

11. #32 Grendelking, Dec 17, 2014
    Still didn't answer my question. Liberals do not believe in a Christian afterlife but, they have no problem accepting the belief that you may come back (an afterlife) as a blade of grass. How do you justify that ?

And if Buddhism is true (which it's not), chances are you would return to life as a stinkweed. :laughing:

is this guy just a troll account? like 900 posts and over 6k profile views would suggest that to me

13. I appreciate the scurrilous accusation but, I wasn't addressing you.

And you didn't answer my question. Most liberals are christian. What buddhist liberals are you talking about? Who's to say buddhism is the wrong religion? We don't know for sure christianity is "right" and you only believe it because you were born in a country where the majority are christian.

you hard, you hard. i get it. no problems here sir.

16. #37 Grendelking, Dec 17, 2014
    I'll take that as an...I don't know shit...from your end since I asked you first. Out of respect for the OP, who happens to own this site I believe, I'm going to leave you to stew in your own juices. You haven't anything to say that I haven't heard a million times before and with a great deal more eloquence.

Typical response.

18. Tbh it's not worth your time debating with a racist bible basher, trust me. If Grendelking was born in Somalia he would be a Muslim or if he was born in Israel he would be Jewish. He would still claim to 'know' his religion was true and have the same superiority complex.

The God Delusion is such a good book.

19. Well, that answered my question about Buddhism and the afterlife... :laughing: