Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man check this hook up out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HHSonny88, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Man I'm getting some fiery ass mids of 45 bucks a Q and he's throwing in possibly another Q depinding how much he harvests =] six bucks a G:smoking::smoking:

2. Wow man that deal is incredible. I wish I knew someone who grew.
    I still probably wouldn't get that good of a deal though lol.
    Most dealers/or growers are selling bud for as much they can get for it
    :rolleyes:

3. It's pretty hard to "check out" your hookup without any pics. Please post em when you get em. ;)

4. Bought an O of mids for 110. The mids were pretty good. Lasted like a week

5. Yea havent bought them yet but when i do fo sho

6. Good luck wit that, not saying he is but alotta people are full of shit and in the end their gonna give it to you for re-tail because shit most people wanna get as much $naps as they can for what they're sellin you. good luck though

7. Lol @ "fiery ass mids". 45$ is pretty much a normal price for a quarter of mids.

8. mids, no matter how 'high end', should never be more than 5/g....

9. Dude its a half not a Q actually 12-14 G's for 45