Man Charged With Murder After His Pit Bulls Maul A Woman To Death.

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, May 31, 2013.

1. What I don't understand is that the police were involved in at least THREE incidents with the dogs and nothing was done. After the incident with the dogs attacking a horse and the owner throwing a rock at the person riding a horse the dogs should have been taken away and the man should have been punished. Now someone is dead.

2. Yes, any dogs animal instinct can be aggressive but it's very hard to deny that a rotty or pit bull get aggressive more often....compared to a poodle. its hard to explain whart i'm thinking because i've smoked anddrank somuch, but i promise man. ctually i dont promise, i forgot entirely what this post was about and havent looked at the quote or beginning yet to determine what theOP was actually about....so hang on...

yeah, those dogs werent trained. ourmastiffs were, but i must say that the times they were aggressive they might have beenprovoked if it was aggression towarss people....they were all fairly territorial when it came to other pooches though

</blockquote>
    Yeah my pup is Territorial too, which is why i have them.

I agree, with staffys, rottiess, mastiffs, you should never leave it alone with some one. Its your responsability to know where your dog is.

Im very very cautious with other people Cuz i know When i walk him ppl get Umconfortable When we walk Past each other.

Not gunna lie tho man, i volunteer for dog shelter in the south, and the biggest dog was a rottie name Codiac. Take him out on breaks to play...but you wanna who was the most viscious dog to bite you....four words...Yo quiero Taco Bell! :smoking:

3. I was thinking the same When I read that....no animal control? Seems weird. But theres TONs of stay dogs in the AV. But i really think if the cops came 3 times AC Should of been on the ball...but then again Its super ghetto n trashy in the AV. They might not have even cared....

4. I don't he should see life in prison. First off any animal is just that, an animal. We as society take these animals out of their natural habitat and domesticate them. Who's to say they will always be obedient? The owner sometimes has no control over their animals and things happen, this is exactly why there are bylaws in place where you are forced to vaccinate, register your pets etc. Where I come from (Portugal) dogs are pretty much wild animals and are treated as so. Only people who really have them is to just protect your property. They walk along the side of the streets looking for food to survive. People tend to forget that they have free will. If a dog attacks a person it should be dealt with in a matter to stop it from happening again, like having them be on a muzzle when in public or something. I think the owner knowing his animals history should have been taking precautions while in public, but dam where is the government making him? I don't know I'm rambling but I think what we have here is a dead person who will never see the light of day again for something that could have been avoided.

5. i love dogs.. but agressive pit bulls... for fuck sake i reccomend not even playing rough with them if you own one.. you dont want them to have that sort of "temper" to flat out kill somebody.. yes punished.. not charged with murder in the first.. but see some prison walls for sure... its not the dogs fault he was brought up to be violent... ive met plenty of pits that would never go into auto kill mode.. or even play rough.. owners probobly trained them to be that way to everyone but their owner.. sad but true.

6. sorry but disagree completely.. you know how SOME owners of pit bulls are.. teach them to be territorial/attack fucking strangers for no bigger reason than stepping one foot on a lawn.. my friends that have pits would never fucking kill a motherfucker first.. they charge to lick your whole face nonstop sweetest "meanest" looking dogs i know.

7. but this is america my friend... we dont have "wild dogs" besides dingos wolfs and cyotes etc...

If its your first offence and u got the opportunity for parole a murder charge really isn't that long in terms of time served, lots of stories of people doing as little as 6 years and getting out. 

9. Was just watching a news clip that showed video  of the dogs and they look so sad at the pound or where ever they are. I'm just bumming myself out now. 

10. Yeah I agree with you 100% It's late so I might have missed the part where it says that if it was stated. If the owner was the type to train his dogs to be attackers that is 100% on him. But I came at it from a lets be neutral on pit bulls because I feel like everyone thinks their evil dogs when they're not lol.

11. Yeah, I can't count how many "ankle biter" dogs I've encountered that are much more vicious than a pitbull, it's just than pit bulls are some of the most deadly dogs once they attack. 

I get really freaked out by tiny dogs. I mean I know that a bite won't hurt me that bad and I certainly won't get mauled by a chihuahua but little dogs are shifty mother fuckers and unless they are friendly from the start I usually won't even pet them.  They fucking bark at everything and are way too skittish. 

13. but if they dont know what attack is.. they will never my friend!! never until some dumb fuck teaches them... even just "playing to them" with an owner... is fucking murder to someone else.

14. Well I would say 30-40 years...

15. The guy should be looking at manslaughter or murder two at the least. 

The woman's family should sue the city for allowing the man to keep the vicious animals even after so many reported attacks by his dogs. That's neglect from law enforcement right there.

I have a shepherd/wolf mix. Shepherd's have the highest bite report in the US... and the other half is a well a wolf. That being said, she's well taken care of and I discourage any kind of aggression from her. When I walk her I keep both hands on the leash (one at the end and the other in the middle) so I can bring her in if I there are people on the streets or other dogs nearby. It's all a matter of controlling your animal, if not for the sake of others for the sake of your pet. Just one bite (even if it's deserved) is a death sentence to a dog.

One day I saw some kids throwing rocks at her through the fence. I was out of the house bare ass naked (I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard her barking) carrying a knife in one hand a steel pipe in the other. I could have easily just opened the fence and let her have at them but I want my neighbors to fear me and not my dog. It doesn't take much for a large dog to get a bad rep.

16. Pitbulls are not vicious by themselves. They don't have some inherent mean streak, it's something developed through abuse. He definitely deserves to go away for a while. At least long enough for him to forget his corrupted concepts on how to raise a pet and understands the repercussions of his depraved irresponsibility.

17. You know pits are one of the most feared breed because of assholes like this he most def deserves severe punishment life idk but it sounds like he knew the dogs was capable 

18. #38 TattooKilla, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    I don't see a reason to reproduce ignorant and stupid comments like that. I take offense to that, and I shouldn't because its non sense, you sound like my great grandmother. I have a pitbull laying in bed next to me right now. He is actually 110% harmless. Since he was 6 months old, I've taken him to dog parks atleast 4 times a week. He has never bitten a dog or a human, not once. He's never shown aggression towards another dog of any size, never shown aggression towards humans (child or adult). He's the sweetest thing in the world and due to my experiences at the dog parks, I've seen and encountered lots of different wild and aggressive dogs, and not one of them was a pitbull. My dog has been attacked by a poodle, a lab, and a rott. Never fought back at all. So don't talk about something you know absolutely fucking zero about.
    Take a look at statistics. These dogs get a bad rep because the news LOVES to report when a rare pitbull attacks someone. You never see reports about other dogs. Are you saying that no other dogs never do that? Right.
    You know how many people own pits across this country and the world? fucking millions of people.
    So 3-5 reports like this a year don't really cover the real way pit bulls act.
    Do you believe every single thing you hear on the news and read on the Internet? Sure seems like it.
    I think pitbulls are the nicest rascals. I fact I KNOW they are. I've had 2. How many have you had?
    This owner deserves what he gets. It's his fault, not the dogs fault that this woman died.
    My dog wouldn't hurt a fly if he was running around my neighborhood, he just wants to play!
    Thinking pitbulls are inherently dangerous is like thinking marijuana will inherently make you crazy.

19. It sounds like you have some serious emotional issues. Keep it to yourself or take a breather; dear lord!

20. I knew I would find butthurt pit bull owners here