Man cave

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by leestoner, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Hey blades! New to GC here! So this is the deal: I just purchased a 10x20 shed for my back yard and of course it will be my smoking/man cave. So what do you guys suggest go in there? I'm completely void of ideas at the moment so any awesome ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Atvs, dirtbikes and your new grow room.

3. I've never grown before but it would be awesome to try

4. Some kind of heater

5. A ventilation system that allows you to attach a vaporizer do you can have instant hot boxes

6. Definitely posters. Preferably trippy/psychedelic. 

Dude

8. music posters, mini fridge, tv, stereo, microwave, arm chair or small couch, laser lights, coffee table, and some sort of shelves for all your paraphernalia

9. I JUST created a thread about this. But in your idea, a small fridge and microwave, TV, couch sleeper sofa bed and trippy ass posters or even just family photos to remind you of good times sounds like a great idea. I also agree with @[member="AntiChrist"] that a heater will be good. I've seen electric TV stands with heaters built in.

In that setup, you're spending like $2,000 give or take. Also, a dresser or storage cabinets with a loft in the shed may work as well

10. #10 quadridincopedipper, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    You can't forget a good sound system for the TV. Also, you can add WiFi for Netflix, GC, Facebook, etc..

So you're looking at:
    $200 for the kitchen
    $600 sofa
    $700 for good size TV and speakers

11. These are awesome ideas! I'm gonna keep it simple though. The shed comes Monday and I will run power to it Tuesday so we will soon see how it comes together.

12. #12 snoopdog6502, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Grow lights and more grow lights, build a couple walls with nice rooms and never buy weed again.

Thats just half the shed. have the other part for tools and toys.

My shop has a metal lathe and milling machine, wood working tools, I have everything I need to make a gun from solid blocks of steel wood or plastic if I wanted to. I fix stuff and build weird nerdy shit though.

My shop is more of a mad scientist's lab.

13. Put in a TV with a kickass sound system and a few armchairs. Have a bigass bong and a coffee table as well and have like a mini fridge or something to make sure you've always got something to eat/drink.

Also, depending on whether or not you play games, get a console of some type in there. Great for when you have friends over and what not.

14. at least one couch, a computer + sound system and a fridge...

15. Turn the whole thing into a grow room. Use profits from the weed and buy a larger shed to be your new man cave. Rinse and repeat.

16. #16 Grow2dab., Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014

Decent TV/stereo system with HDD full of movies/comedy series, coffee table and some nice couches are essential. Oh and a fridge cause f**k walking inside for a beer. If you are into glass a nice display cabinet for all your pieces is pretty cool too.

Edit: Didn't read the other comments lol but looks like everyone's on the same page.

17. Put a fridge, tv, couch, .... Etc you know the essentials!

I just copped an 8 x 2 bp table and put it in my room. It also can function as a desk!! That was definitely a good decision