man cave!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by NateSmokesGreat, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Who agrees a man cave is tha best area to smoke in

2. I feel you man, I really don't like alot of people, most of them actually piss me off lol. I find my most enjoyable moments come from smoking a L and playing Assassins creed or another activity that I can do alone with a good cold craft beer....damn I can't wait to get home.

3. Foreel me to my man cav is stacked up

4. Man caves are the best I have one at my house it just my front patio but it has tv and a fridge full of stuff to drink and eat its a nice place to just smoke and chill in

5. But then again this is quite enjoyable too

6. have man cave its a 10 by 16 shed out back good tunes and no smell in house so grand kids dont ask to many questions

7. Yes my man cave is my garage ita fairly big good tunes is all I play on my I tower it slaps got a couch in their for my buddies & the most comfrotable recliner chair I have ever sit in I lov cheifn in my man cave!

8. Yes my man cave is my garage ita fairly big good tunes is all I play on my I tower it slaps got a couch in their for my buddies & the most comfrotable recliner chair I have ever sit in I lov cheifn in my man cave!

9. Yeaa man caves ftw

10. Mine is just my room haha. Got a big screen, stereo system, Xbox, ps3, and my gaming computer. All I need is a minifridge.

11. I need a man cave. -__-

12. Yu got a joog man cave

13. This last year my man cave has been the basement in my college house. Part of it is sectioned off into a slightly dingy bedroom, but we didn't have a fourth roommate to live down there. Between my other two roommates and myself, we put some rugs, a couple comfy chairs (the cheap ones with a cusion attached to a round frame) and between the chairs I made a digital projector from an overhead and an lcd monitor. There were posters all over the walls of different stuff and christmas lights all around the edge of the ceiling.

It's going to be my room next year, but I'm sure it will still double as a man cave.

14. i would say it's the second best, i prefer to be out in nature.

15. #16 Johnny Cash, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013

:laughing:

16. my basement is my man cave, everything I need. plus it where I start my plant before I take them outside.

17. this thread touched my soul, i need a cave

18. Ya my back patio. Have 3 TVs some flag poles(a US flag, U of O flag and a flag with a beer mug), 2 nice chairs to lounge in, a table with 5 bar stools around it, 3 strands of Christmas lights going around it, 3 red lights that give off a cool lighting when I'm really stoned, a fridge for beer and food, a area off to the left with a smoker and a grill for making food as well as a propane stove, a stereo system as well as surround sound.

Love chilling back there got a barrel for when it gets cold I just throw some wood in there n some gas n light it up! Haha

19. #20 Eyedeas3, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    All couped up blazing a bowl and playing the new Grand Theft Auto V hahah
    Just a guess