Man Calls Cops for Stolen Pot Plant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SammySess, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Hey blades,

Saw this story of a guy who called the cops to report his stolen pot plant. The cops in the end seized all the guys plants.

I feel bad for the guy he's an old man and seems harmless, just enjoying a personal grow like someone might enjoy harvesting their own tomatoes or grapes.

I want to be able to freely grow without the burden of the law within my lifetime.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQh0Dxldx6I&sns=em]Man Calls Police to Report Stolen Marijuana Plant! - YouTube[/ame]

2. he retarded?

3. damn son what an idiot

4. Maybe has alzheimer's and forgot it was illegal

5. Happened to a guy I know too. Almost all of his outdoor harvest was stolen.

He called the cops, they filed a report and told him they were on his side but didn't see any chance of catching the thieves or finding the stolen marijuana.

He had a medical recommendation, this was in CA.

6. That guy lives in Kelowna, I put this news article up on GC (Look at my Statistics) long time ago..

I should go look for him right now and smoke a fatty.

7. fucking bull shit if he had a med card and the cops tried to pull some federal faggotry.

8. Yeah come on! Poor guy.

We can say he was stupid for calling the cops - but here is just an innocent guy growing a few plants! It's not like he's cooking crack and selling it to kids!

GOD JUST WHEN WILL THE WORLD UNDERSTAND THE NATURAL PLANT HAS NO ADDITIVES AND IS HARMLESS!

It makes me sick.

And I love his response: "He called it dope. And I said well, dope is coke. I don't grow dope, I grow weed."

9. nothing you smoke is harmless but i get your point, im just sick hearing about how cannabis is natural and perfect, couldn't possibly effect anyone's life negatively, how it 'cures cancer' and has never caused a single death.

well im sorry but 90% of it is bollocks and almost as bad as the other side claiming a single toke will ruin your life, if no one is realistic about this sort of thing it will remain forever a pathetic political non-issue, i mean everyone on here (bar dealers) wishes every day it was legal and knows it bloody well should be, its a persons right to decide if they want to smoke cannabis or not but its not there duty to be put in dodgey pick up situations just cos some cunt that they have never met who lives hundreds of miles away wants to appear 'tough on drugs' well the whole things aload of bollocks and if its ever going to change someone has to get realistic about the whole package.

10. If I had a medical card i'd grow in my garden ...not somewhere in public where anyone can stumble upon them

11. it does cure cancers and other ailments

Well, a lot of people can findout by just looking in your yard. You can have all the lights setup and trip wires on, but once you hop over that fence it's only a matter of less than a few minutes to pull crop and run..

12. he must grow some great pot to be that dumb, or real shitty pot that doesnt help his Alzheimer problem

13. [quote name='"tflga"']

it does cure cancers [/quote]

No, it allows people in chemo to eat properly, I believe the high dosses of radiation in combination with chemo drugs have many side effects one of which being major loss of appetite, smoking cannabis supplies brief relief from this & many pains.

Allot of people believe the world is split into 2 categories things that cause cancer and things that cure it. this whole view is a complete load of bollocks.

Cannabis is quite special but come on... it's not magic.

14. You MUST be a troll, dude. No one in their right mind would feel sorry for that dumbass

15. #17 TickTockCroc, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Wow you sound so miserable.
    Yes, I know where you're coming from. Obviously SMOKING ANYTHING isn't healthy, but you OBVIOUSLY know that is NOT the only method there is to using cannabis. Vape? Edibles? THC Capsules?

Yes, it can be negative towards some, but so can anything in excess. Alcohol is the biggest culprit for broken-up families each year. Cigarettes are one of the biggest culprits for causing cancer. Yet we see everyone still do it. Crazy hmm? People continue to ingest these things even though there is 100% proof it can be bad for them and their health. So who is being realistic about that situation? It's up to the person to practice self-control, and is their own fault if they can't harness it.

But when I say it is HARMLESS, I am comparing it to what drugs governments have chosen to regulate (nicotine, alcohol), when at the same time they are claiming cannabis is some devil-plant, when we have seen how medicinal it can be, and how you cannot OVER-DOSE. A 15 year old died in my area from chewing too much nicotine gum. I think it's about time people start being realistic about THAT.

Would a CERTIFIED DOCTOR ever prescribe you cigarettes? NO. Would they ever prescribe you alcohol? NO. Would they ever prescribe you cannabis? YES.

So shut up.

16. [quote name='"TickTockCroc"']
    Would a CERTIFIED DOCTOR ever prescribe you cigarettes? NO. Would they ever prescribe you alcohol? NO. Would they ever prescribe you cannabis? YES.

So shut up.[/quote]

Any need to be rude?

People actually do get recommended alcohol for certain circulation problems but there's no need to prescribe it because you can get it from a shop. This type of attitude is exactly what I'm on about, its like talking to a gun nut who's screaming "a gun has never decided to kill a person"
    Just take off the blinders because your comments are just not based in reality.

In the wrong hands cannabis is dangerous just like any intoxicant but some argue it's more dangerous than tobacco because it's used in larger quantities, contains 5X as much tar and is often unfiltered, moderation is the key to a decent existence, the more people who use cannabis as medicine or to improve quality of life and less just teenagers getting fucked up the more likely it will be taken into a different light in the eyes of politicians.

17. You know what fuck it, im just flogging a dead horse here. It's like walking into a PETA meeting & shouting "FISHING IS PERFECTLY FINE!" Boring, pointless and no one cares apart from some young annoying cunt looking for a verbal duel so they can look big and ingratiate themselves into the PETA cult, well fuck it. If you want to believe cannabis is a viable alternative to chemo or grants you the ability to shit gold... whatever.

But...

GET IT RIGHT ROUND YE GC!

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, YOUR COOL AND FUCK YOU, IM OUT!

18. THC is shown to promote apoptosis in cancerous cells. Chemotherapy, on the other hand, can harm healthy cells too.