Man Arrested for YouTube Video

Discussion in 'General' started by pureshark1980, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Worlds dumbest criminal, Ron Gotti arrested after filming himself doing a drive by and posting the video on his YouTube channel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcqtvQ523I8]Ron Gotti shooting guns again - YouTube[/ame]

2. I am afraid to even watch the video...if that's true he is the stupidest person in the history of the entire human race. Oh let's commit crimes while recording it and post it on the internet for all to see! Lol what a moron :)

3. What an idiot

4. At first i thought that HK rifle was real, and he must be involved in some heavy stuff to be riding around with such heavy fire power. But upon closer inspection, that is only an airsoft rifle. That .45 is nice though. He seems like a dumbass. Trying to impress that 16 yr old in the passanger seat lol. Glad he got arrested.

5. you aint never been to the suburbs, you wouldn't understand the suburbs, so stay the fuck out the suburbs!

6. #6 RC Flyer, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    You can't fix stupid, but you sure can film it.

7. he didn't even shoot...

8. he shot once. at 00:16

9. That kid would get ate up on the streets.Where is he at beverly hills?

10. He shot that tree up damn good. :rolleyes:

11. ^^1st degree arborcide!

12. When I was 18 I never understood why people 24 and older always looked at me like a fucking useless retard. Now 24 myself I finally understand, most 18 year olds are dumbass punks like this fucker.

13. It's nice when shit works itself out. Hoodlum gangsters getting themselves caught, for instance.

14. he killed tree, you bastards!
    [​IMG]

15. we call these young bucks

16. Ya ya girl..

Make sure you get my tattoos and all identifiable features on face..

Ya thanks bitch now watch me shoot up dis tree

17. how do we know he went to jail? haha fuck it he will soon with those tats on his eyes and shit

18. a wanksta listening to rick ross
    whaaaaatt

19. And Geto Boys with Dre LOLOL

20. lol "drive by", one shot going like 30mph?