Man arrested for wearing pants to low

Discussion in 'General' started by catfish swiming, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

A college football player was pulled off a flight and arrested because he was wearing his pants too low.

Deshon Marman, 20, a University of New Mexico player was boarding a flight back to college yesterday when he was stopped because his pants were ‘below his buttocks, but above the knees, and his boxer shorts were showing'.

Police said the man who was flying back to Alberqurque from home in San Francisco, California, was told by a U.S. Airways employee to pull up his pants, but he refused.

wtf lol

2. Where is low?

3. About time!

4. This dude looks high as fuck and he's ugly as fuck

5. It's illegal where I live, so I mean I wouldn't doubt someone getting arrested for it.

Shits annoying anyways, I don't like people touching their nuts while talking to me just because they think they have "swag".

6. WTF totally illegal to arrest a man for this. Come on people his pants are low and you agree with this law pathetic.

7. This happened like almost a year ago

8. Was so bad in Flint they made a law about saggy drawers :laughing:

9. good. no one wants to see his ass. he's 20 years old. time to grow up. indecent exposure ftw.

10. It's stupid but somewhere we gotta draw the line.

11. It's indecent exposure. Nobody wants to see his ass. Doesn't matter if whether or not he has the "Fuck what everyone thinks U NO?!" mentality or not.

12. How are you seening someone's ass when they are wearing boxers? I guess everyone on the beach in a bikini or wetsuit should be hit with indecent exposure too?

13. Underwear ;)

Not really supposed to be exposed :p

14. so he refused to pull up his pants?

what a dumb ass.

15. Well, my imaginary kid's daycare or the airport =/= the beach.

Also, like others said. UNDER wear.

In layman's terms, I don't want to see his poo stain on his boxer, and neither does anyone else.

16. that guy looks weird as hell too.

17. Coincidental.

My friend sent some kid home from a job interview for precisely this reason a few days ago...

If someone's trousers are too low that someone else is commenting, how the hell do you expect anyone to take you seriously, especially when going for a job!?

18. seems to me like if your a man and exposing your anus you are trying to engage in homosexual anus sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.