Man am i mad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slooderdodor, Feb 14, 2010.

1. So me and a couple friends decide to walk to this kids house where we could chill. We get there, me and my other friend buy all the weed, and we chill and smoke it with the kid, his step dad, and his brother. Well we do a couple bowls, and it was really good shit, tasted like strawberries... mmm sorry side tracked. Anyways we have a bowl, and for some reason my friend hands the broken up bowl that is on this plate thing and gives it to the kids brother. I see him sit it down and im like okay what ever and continue to play ps3. Well later on when i want to do the bowl, its not where it was, and we cant find it. I knew something was up because they werent really looking for it. Well one of my friends goes home, and then i start to get really pissed and i realize i need to find that bowl. So i end up finding it under a chair (such a good hiding spot) and i look at the kid, put the weed in a baggie, put it in my pocket, and i smurk. The kid looks at his brother and words "good job, now we wont smoke any more tonight"

Once i get the weed a million things are going through my mind. Should we leave, should we stay but not smoke it with them, or the big idea, should i smoke it with him, then when they arent looking pocket his very nice glass playboy pipe, and then leave? I really wish i would have, but i ended up just taking the weed and going.

Moral of the story- Don't steal from people who are smoking you up, especially when your best excuse for stealing it is saying you cant find it, then making it very obvious that you arent going to look for it.

2. Pretty selfish, and lame dude.

3. damn bro, what kind of friends are those. id want to smack em up, but shit.. haha can't hit a kid

4. Who's weed weed was it ? Whose bowl was it? Why did you want to use a broken bowl ?

5. Reading Comprehension. Find some

6. This kind of stuff happens all the time when new people smoke with us. Its why there's really only 4 or 5 people Ill ever sit down and toke with.

7. Dam slitheren snake ! Thats some bs I would have took his pipe with me and told him

Nice trade aye ?

8. hahaha that lil sneaky fuckiin weasel... I hate stoners like that, such fiends cant even pay for a smoke... those are the ones that arent ur friends

9. I've smoked with people over and over and never contributed anything.
    But never when I had money on me.
    But just jacking a bowl?
    Wow.
    Put them on no smoke list.

10. id of straight up went "you trying to steal my shit you little fucking skunk?!!??!?!" if his stepdad or whoever got mad at me id be like "nah fuck you all, trying to steal my fucking weed. what the fuck is wrong with you motherfuckers." slapped someone. then left.