~~Mama Pearl's Organic Multi Strain Grow~~

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by pearl75, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Was thinking the same thing...unless its a particualr type, they also have it wally world for less than or right around a buck.

2. Thanks, y'all, I got the tubing. :smoke:
    New pics! Not much has changed. I gave the two young ones some tea. We'll see what happens.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      148.4 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      146.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      152.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      134.7 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      189.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Hey Ms. Pearl,

Things are still looking good in there. It may just be the light, or my imagination, but the leaves look a little dry. How do they feel? Soft, cool, and pliable? Or dry and kinda stiff? How's your humidity?

So, are you planning on brewing up a fungal tea now that you've got your tubing? This would be a good time for it.

If you want to see what happens when you apply the wrong tea at the wrong time, check out my latest update. :D

Oh yeah, I can be a bonehead at times. :p

See ya...

4. They are starting to feel dry. I didn't check the humidity when I was out there earlier, but I will when I go out tomorrow morning. I haven't started brewing another tea yet, but I will soon. :smoke:

5. i give water my plants with tea 95% of the time and i havent noticed any negative effects at all :) in fact they are the healthiest marijuana plants ive ever grown

6. Sorry for the lack of updates. We just got back from Memphis where we had a great time. Came home to find out that the board of education is trying to close my daughter's school, and split the kids up sending them to different schools all over the county. I've been emailing and on the phone with board members, and with people from the local news stations. It's been wild.

I just harvested the Critical+ about an hour ago. The buds look really good. I left a few buds on the lower branches, and put the plant back under the light. With it being an auto, I'm hoping those buds will continue to fill out for a couple of more days. Later tonight, I'll head back out to the shop and snap a few bud shots. After I do, I'll post them here. The buds look really good. They are the tightest buds I've ever grown. One down, three to go! :hello:

7. Cant wait to see those pics!

Sorry to hear about the school situation. That really sucks. The kids wil suffer more than anybody given the fact their friends are going to have go elsewhere and no one even has a choice. That just plain sucks.:(

8. Yeah, and that's not even the worst part. Every teacher in the county that doesn't have tenure is being fired. :mad:

9. No Child Left Behind is still doing wonders for this country, as you can see.

10. I hate to beat the issue into the ground because Im sure that Im not the only one who has said this a million times but teachers are sooooo underpaid its rediculous!! They teach our kids stuff that some of us cant (myself included, I suck at math) and at the same time, they have to put up with problem children...I dont know how they do it.

11. [quote name='"Dumdumdummy"']I hate to beat the issue into the ground because Im sure that Im not the only one who has said this a million times but teachers are sooooo underpaid its rediculous!! They teach our kids stuff that some of us cant (myself included, I suck at math) and at the same time, they have to put up with problem children...I dont know how they do it.[/quote]

I work at my kids school a few days a week as a volunteer. I have been on every field trip, raised money for every fund raiser, and planned every event our class has had this year (plus work in the classroom with the kids 2-3 days a week). It's freakin exhausting but very rewarding. Even with how much I love it, I couldn't imagine doing it full time. They work so damn hard it makes my head spin. I have the utmost respect for good teachers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"pearl75"']Sorry for the lack of updates. We just got back from Memphis where we had a great time. Came home to find out that the board of education is trying to close my daughter's school, and split the kids up sending them to different schools all over the county. I've been emailing and on the phone with board members, and with people from the local news stations. It's been wild.

I just harvested the Critical+ about an hour ago. The buds look really good. I left a few buds on the lower branches, and put the plant back under the light. With it being an auto, I'm hoping those buds will continue to fill out for a couple of more days. Later tonight, I'll head back out to the shop and snap a few bud shots. After I do, I'll post them here. The buds look really good. They are the tightest buds I've ever grown. One down, three to go! :hello:[/quote]
    Damn, that sucks. I thought you said country when I first read your comment and I was outraged, lol.
    They tried to close my high school when I was younger and we managed to find funding through a neighboring county and stay opened long enough for me to graduate. I hope your kids school stays open. That would suck to do that to the kids.

13. they closed the middle school i went to this year, luckily last year my girlfriend and i were able to sneak into the school and do it in the janitors closet living out a dream ive had since going to that school :)

14. Critical+

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      109 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      98.6 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      114.6 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      117.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  15. WooHoo! That's what we've all been waiting to see. Very nice, Ms. Pearl! It does look nice and dense, and a good size for auto, too. Congrats!

See ya...

16. looks good pearl + rep!

17. Happy Mother's Day, Pearl...I'm delivering fresh flowers:

[​IMG]

18. Ahahaha!! I'll take a bouquet of that any day! :smoke:

19. Last night I decided to quick dry a small bud to see how good it is, and it did not disappoint. Of course, without any kind of cure I didn't expect it to be great. I just wanted some idea of what I might get to experience in a couple of weeks. The buzz was almost entirely in my head, with little buzz left for the body. I expect that to change as the bud cures though, as I have had similar experiences with all the bud I've grown so far. It was the smell and the taste that really set this bud apart from anything else I've ever grown. The smoke was very smooth, no choking at all. And the taste was amazing. Very floral with hints of fruit. For at least an hour after I smoked, there was an aftertaste in my mouth and throat that reminded me of fruit flavored Certs breath mints. (Remember those? They're not very popular anymore.) Very pleasant, I liked it a lot. I can already tell that this bud is not nearly as potent as the Pakistan Ryder that I grew last time, but that's okay. The PR was almost too strong for me. So strong that I couldn't smoke it during the day. I get the impression that this Critical+ can be smoked day or night, and that's a good thing.

Here's my new glass. I picked it up for $15 last weekend in Memphis. I love this damn thing! I haven't smoked from anything else, or even rolled a joint since I bought this thing. It's like a short chillum. It fits right in the palm of my hand, and hits like a champ!

[​IMG]

20. Hahahahahaha. OMG!

That's cute. I'm old and that's cute...
    A few years back Hubby and I took the first vacation, WITHOUT KIDS, in 20 years. We musta done it in every rest stop, seedy motel, back seat, forest glade, and fire road, the whole way down thru Oregon and back...what a hoot! The shit the Semi-drivers must see driving down the freeway :rolleyes:

Just like being 20 again...

• Like Like x 1