~~Mama Pearl's Organic Multi Strain Grow~~

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by pearl75, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Same here Ms Pearl,     
    your sunny personality has been missed.  Hope you had a great Holiday Season and your New Year is all you could wish for.

2. I thought some of you might find this interesting if you haven't seen it already. It's like a sips method without the extra bucket. Or, better yet, a sips method for outdoor growers.

[​IMG]

3. Hi Pearl,
    I hope that all has been good with you and yours.

4. Hey there, Triple D, good to hear from you. I hope you've been well. I'm getting around slowly. I've had some set-backs lately and I just haven't felt very sociable. This last flare took a lot out of me, and I think I'm finally beginning to accept that I'm not going to bounce back 100% from this one. So right now I'm working on adapting to my new limitations. Love you guys! I haven't forgotten about any of you, or all the help all of you have been to me. Peace...

5. Hope you find a comfortable groove;  both mentally and physically, I've never felt the same since undergoing interferon treatment a dozen years ago (can't undo it, so I've had to learn to adapt as you say). 

6. Sorry to hear about the setbacks Pearl. I pray that you're able to adjust however need be. Please take care of yourself and hollar at us once in a while. Glad to hear from you.