Malls track shoppers' cell phones on Black Friday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xmaspoo, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Malls track shoppers' cell phones on Black Friday - Nov. 22, 2011

[​IMG]

Incrementalism at it's finest. :mad:
    If they already have security cameras covering the entire complex, then why do they need to track your phones? This whole thing is overboard.

Give it 2-3 years, they will be tracking your phones, but will also be able to gather your personal info as well. Seems like the plan is to take a page from Zuckerberg.

2. if i owned a business there, i would hire people to come and walk around with there cell phones in a way that benefits my business.

3. Fuck it, let's all go back to landlines.

4. I can believe this story, which is amazing

5. It's sad to see Napolitano like this. She was governor of my state, and a good fucking governor too.

6. #8 OldDaffy, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

“\tThe right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

7. thats bullshit . im sick of fucking hearing stories like this . when will the mother fucking bullshit end
    ??:devious::mad::devious::devious::mad::mad:

8. I ditched my cell over a year ago. Just an iPhone 4 paperweight now. :)

9. I've never owned a cell phone. My employer provides me with one and is cool with me using it for personal calls.

10. Why the picture of Obama? What does this have to do with the government? These are private businesses.

You don't have to shop at the mall if you don't like it.

It's full of poorly made shit anyway.