Males :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by richihaven420, May 3, 2009.

1. Today was a sad day, for i had to pull the males from the garden. I wish there was a simple way to look at a seed and tell if it was male or female.

2. in theory there is an easier way...it's called feminized seeds. you know you are always getting a female, no chance for boy cooties.

3. Sorry 'bout that:mad:...........sometimes that's the luck of the draw.......

4. chance of a hermie though.

5. yep i knew someone would say that. i should have said i wish there was a simple FREE way to tell if its a male or female:rolleyes:

6. yup , thems the breaks ...hope you had more girls then boys atleast. Culling 3/4 of your garden can feel like you have been attacked...but think of all the room your girls will now have all to themselves.

7. yes thankfuly there was only a few males

8. sucks dude. sorry to hear.

on my very first grow attempt i had 3 beautiful bubblelicious plants growing nice and healthy for 5 weeks. all 3 turned out to be male sadly, and there was no time to start up another batch because i knew i was moving in 2 months. i had to wait another year before i was resettled enough to try again. :cool:

9. Damn yer luck buddy.. I feel for you. My first plant EVER was an outside and it turned out to be male.. LOL.. I let that fucker grow HUGE before killed it!! It was my first, felt like a child to me or something.

Wait, did I really say I killed something that was like a child to me?:eek:

Hope yer girls turn out beautiful though!

10. fuck man thats a truely horrible story especial because bubblelicious is such a beautiful strain.

11. #11 Stuff N Puff, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009

i save the male pollen in a little jar and superstrain my females i doit a certain way hard to explain..EDIT-the easy waqy is by smell at least for me the males here smell a certain way B4 they sprout pollen sacks kinda like a moldy dirty swamp