males

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by monsterhill, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I have 1 male marijuana plant i do not intend on using it to make seeds.

Is there any use for a male plant? can anything be used & smoked?

It just seems a shame to kill it just because its a male plant.

I heard that you can make hash from the crystals on the leaves.

2. if the plant fully matures and there are notable trichomes on the leaves then sure, use them betches for hash. but if you have any females in the area and you wish for them to not produce seeds then ditch the male. there's no garauntee that you'll get anything useful from your male plant, but i can almost garauntee you that if you keep that male around some pollen will make it to your ladies if you have any around. i had 3 males recently, i cut them into peices, put em in a trash bag, and dumped em in the woods.

3. Collecting the pollen sacks to make hash can be done. But i never personally do it. It hurts to cut down something you have loved and grown from seed but has to be done when other female plants are around.

4. Ok i decided to kill them but you get too decide how?

haha

Shall i run it over? burn it on a open fire? throw it in front of a train? give it too the wild animals they love that stuff. I lost two outdoor plants too wildlife :( Sob

You chose but in a hour somehow it shall die. Or i might just stick the whole plant in my bong and light it Nah just messing with ya on that one

5. Anyway so you don't shake the pollen off and pollinate your others.

I burn mine and stand over it when its burning.

YES it does give you a buzz.:D

6. Ah man i could not wait so i pulled it out from the soil and gave it death by lawnmower
    It shredded that plant in to tiny pieces and now they horses are eating it.

That way no one is the wiser.