males??? worth the time?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gloryfades420, Mar 21, 2006.

1. i've heard a load of different opinions from tons of different people, i kinda just want a straight answer, are males worth keeping for any real reason, is ther any fancy breeding or something that males could help out with? besides making hash (wich isn't on my to-do list) is ther any possible reason why i'de want them?:confused:

2. I cut 'em down as soon as they show sex and make bubble hash out of them. If you don't want to spend the time/effort to do that I doubt you're gonna want to get into breeding and pollinating with them.....

3. i was reading up on the bubble bucket method and it seems pretty cool is ther a novice way to go about doing it or is it pretty much a high skill level type of deal?

4. Unoit posted a thread about making bubble hash. Just do a search for "bubble hash" with Unoit as the author. I've done it his way about 4 times with outstanding results. (Better, of course, with my female trim than my males)