Males to hash

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Renu, Aug 20, 2003.

1. My last harvest turned out a bit bigger then i expected so i'm not really in to smoking my males directly but i'd like to try to make some hash out of them just to get the technic right before i try it with females.
    Any advice on times and material?(read some thing about alcohol??, pots, heating it, freezing it...) Just 5 males that need to be done;

2. tnx, last link just what i needed.

3. plan on shaking them in a paint mixer for twice half an hour.
    Should do the trick. Will cut the leaves down a bit so they don't start pulping but not to small too.

4. I like this > >>>>>>>>>>>Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding,middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing merciless God of your universe. If I ask you where you
    are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

5. Ive got a "monster" male white widow I want to do something with. The plant is too pretty just to clip and kill.

So should I just harvest it as I would a female in the fall to make hash? Put the male buds in the ice water and shake?

Or do I need to use the stems, etc?

6. dont use the stems. just the leaf.

male flowers r gud to just pick off and dry to smoke.