MALES OR FEMALES!!!! HELP!!! [Noob][PICS]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 4:20 Sonny, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Please help are these males or females the seemed to have switched to males.... im so confused

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That would be a male. Unless you want seeds for further grows, get rid of it.

3. Looks male but the pics are really too far away.

4. wooooow. why would you wait until they're fully developed to come and ask us. even from that distance, those are the male-est plants i've seen in awhile. you should take some highres pictures, just because most people don't let males live to that maturity. they look pretty healthy for just that one light too, shame.

you'd be wise to scrub down your grow room before replanting. no doubt there's a lot of pollen floating around and coating everything.

the second picture is female, but has surely been pollinated. :[

5. hermes . r these fem seeds or bag weed?

6. #6 chiefton8, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    yeah that first pic is just one big sack of balls man. that's so male your neighbors probably got their weed pollinated from that thing.

second pic looks female. third is too fuzzy.

7. I want to thanks everyone, this is my first grow, all of me plants had beautiful hairs!, I guess those to hermied?as soon as I switched to flowering they started growing shit all over the stem which I mistaked for bud developpment.

8. #8 Sativanya, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Even before you switched your light to flowering, there should be some signs off sex if you keep close attention to it. Read more about sexing your plant, and go in there everyday and try to keep a close eye on your ladies, write down what plant you think has male traits or female traits. http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/attachments/faq/7718d1233968060-male-female-cannabis_gender.jpg Hope that helps.

Edit: Most male plants have multi-pod structures that look like a bunch of grapes, but somtimes on young male plants, can be only one pod structures, or only have 2 or 3 and kinda look like a Club (playing cards).