Males in a Juicer?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vernon_dozier, Feb 14, 2009.

1. 1st grow - I have 8 NLs. Everything has been going really well and I'm starting into my 4th week.

So with the impending flowering getting ready to start I'm anticipating (dreading) finding and cutting at least 4 males.

So I had the bright idea of throwing them through my juicer and doing something, not sure what, with the juice.

Has anyone tried this? I know thc levels are really low in males, but maybe the the concentration with the juice would be decent.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I don't want all my work to go to waste.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA

2. Why not?.....there are vegetarians that drink wheat grass juice......yours would be "Weed Grass" juice. If you've got a juicer, juice it up with carrot and celery juice, you might be on to something.

3. I've done this. Word of warning.
    Don't fart around the wrong kinda people unless it's REALLY silent. ROTFLMAO!
    (I'm deadly serious about this)

I had the most wonderful skunk-bud smelling farts the next day, every time I did that. :smoke:

Whether or not it 'affects' you is going to depend on the quality of the males. Good luck!

4. Grinding the plant material down into a watery slurry using a blender or food processor is a first step to certain hash-making methods.

5. Thanks for the replies.

Hey Hydro - Did you actually feel anything? Oh well at the very least it sounds like I can give my wife a tremendous dutch oven! lol

6. #6 GumDispenser, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    he answered

Firecrackers are already pretty disgusting, imagine drinking weed juice. Not worth it especially since you'll get very little feeling.

You're better off cooking it into oil and then add FEMALE weed into the oil, so you mix the very little THC the males got with the females's THC