Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Males and Females

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Altris, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Hi, just like the topic says, I want to know the difference between the males and females, in everyone's own words of course, I do NOT want a scientific answer if you know what I mean :smoke:

Peace

2. Could you elaborate on the question a little bit??????????? Im not sure what you are asking honestly.

3. Holy shit, I forgot to say Male and Female Marijuana strains my bad :eek:

4. Boys have dingalings and girls have who-whos.

5. :laughing:

One grows flowers and the other grows pollen.

6. when a man and woman like eachother enough, the man puts his whowhodilly into the womans Cha-Cha.

7. Oh well in that case, when a plant is first showing sex, you want to look for either tiny white hairs or tiny clusters of balls, or they may be banana like in shape. A female will first show little white hairs coming out of a calyx in between each node. A male will also first show inbetween the nodes, but youll see ball sacks, You can also scroll down to the growing section, for tons of great info on growing.

Male plants will not get you high, the produce nothing but seed. Females and the occasional hermie are what you want to be smoking.

8. Haha that's what I thought, thanks

9. men are strong and women are inferior.

10. and yet women have ta-ta's that make men do such stupid things for them

also females get you high
    and they look better naked to

11. That. Is. So. True.

12. Far wrong forum. :rolleyes:

13. :eek: I make one mistake and already people are making fun of it?

AWESOME!

14. Glad you liked it. :)

15. So just to end the topic

Male Strain = wtf are you doing

Female Strain = Woah...

16. A male plant usually isn't a very good plant. Male plants lack in red hairs and THC, and you usually want a lot of that in your weed. Female plants [depending on the strain and potency] are loaded with THC, and you can usually see the crystals glimmering.

Basically, male plants aren't that good, and female plants are amazing.