Male?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MommaBear, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Let me know if I need to use natural light but does this look like a male preflower? I can see a hairs on her sister already and she is about a week younger [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm good at identifying preflowers, but I need a better picture. Natural light would be nice. And a better angle. A male preflower will have a claw shape that looks almost like 2 pistols coming out, but aren't. The best ID for me is how it hangs. If there's a 'stem' like thing on it that separates it from the plant, clear male. Female preflowers don't have that stem and look more elongated. Hope this helps. Give me a little better pic and I'll ID it for ya

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just watched Alien and it looks like that.

Your shit is fucked buddy.

4. Idt you can confidently say that's a male. Take some better pics and wait a couple days before you toss it

5. OK that's not male...Lol the dude saw the thing that holding your limb down and thinks it's mold growing off it or something....Loli though same thing at first..... No though those lil tags are not male preflowers... They preorgans but not developed enough to tell favors females.... Lmao though about the clip.... The other dude says alien movie he thought same thing too lol

6. Yupppp see what I mean about the stem? The females won't have that

7. Thank you for the extra eye. I've composted him hoping sacrificing his life will help another's one day lol

8. Lol glad to hear it. I've had to throw out 8 good sized plants because they dropped balls... but I planned for that. My garden was so full. Good luck on the grow!