Male weed plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HerbMan420, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Just wondering what everyone does with their male plants. I know a lot of ppl just chuck them but they got some THC in them so im gonna attempt to harvest and use them, probly make some bud butter. Any advice or suggestions of what to do with them?

2. you can make butter or hash. look in the advanced growing technique section someone put up some interesting info on how males have higher thc sooner then females. you want to harvest the males before the sacs pop open. the thc level is highest right before it starts releasing its polen

heres a link if your too lazy to look http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/111118-hash-males.html

3. Almost no THC on them. Bin them bastards.

4. I would not keep any males, but that is me. :eek: Good luck though. :D JOE>

5. could i make hash with the pollen sacs too or just the leaves and stems?

6. This chart is dope. Im def keeping the male plants and gonna try to make hash oil with that butane method. Ill post the results[​IMG]

7. num said in that other thread to use everything except stems and roots. also did you see the pic of that male plant in that thread? lol it has more trichs than the female in my back yard damn near. alot of people throw away males put if your poor like me and you can keep the males/fems seperated then why not make a lil bit of butter or hash. its better than wasting all that time on the males to just throw them away.