Male Vs. Female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Noobster27, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Pretty sure I already know the answer, but I'd appreciate if some of you wouldn't mind weighing in.  This is my first grow, and it's been growing pretty well.  I have 4 plants growing, 2 of which I know are females, 1 I know is a male, and 1 that I'm on the border with...which is the one I'm looking for some help on.  

So here's a few pics of it, any help would be greatly appreciated!

IMAG0356.jpg IMAG0358.jpg IMAG0355.jpg

2. That's a male

3. Not sure why you're on the 'fence' with this one....he's all boy! Sorry! I remember when I couldn't spot them for crap....now if one appears, it sticks out like a sore thumb....[​IMG]

4. They got BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Ok, thanks everyone.  I figured as such.  I think the white "pistil" type formations sticking out from them confused me a bit.  But I had moved this guy out of the group.  

Thanks again! :)

6. Just remember the clusters. Females will just have one or two at each node. Any time you see multiples clustered together like that its male flowers.

Thanks a lot for the tip Jay, I feel pretty confident with what I should be looking at now.  

8. females generally shoot two white hairs (pistols) while males grow sacks. this is a male as many have stated. maybe make a bunch of seeds?

9. Yep very much male. After you know what to look for, when u see your first male and first female it will become so easy to spot, almost second nature to you.