male vs. female smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chris6905, Nov 10, 2001.

1. is the male pollen what smells? (sorry newbie here!) also how tall does a growing box have to be? thanks

chris

2. i grew a brain.......no answer needed

3. It's never a bad thing to ask a question. Especially when it deals with such a great plant. Cool deal on finding the answer though. There are a bunch of sites out there with great information but be careful there are lots with bad information too so when in doubt I always ask just to be safe (plus people on here are VERY cool!) Good luck with the kids and I hope they are all female.

4. thx for the reply do u have any advise on any good books? i'm looking for one on indoor growing...thx alot for the reply

chris

5. they were both good ?, newbe or not yes the fem is the smeller! and think the strain well tell you how tall the box ,the number of plants well give the deeth and size!most short plants run 2-3ft or 3-4 ft and add a ft for the planter!and 1-2 ft for light heat, there you go add it up, do the math your anwser is before you!good luck tazz11