Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Male Vs. Female (Best Bud)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirtoKeeAlot, Aug 6, 2011.

1. People who have nothing helpful to add when someone asks a question should just shut the fuck up instead of flaming or making jokes at the OP's expense.

2. who cares, this thread is pathetic.

it has no useful information, therefor deeming it useless. As if we need another thread to re-affirm the fact that males are generally useless besides hemp making

3. ^^ this thread is also in apprentice, and this dead horse has been beaten beyond belief.

His question has been answered like 5 times
    We've extensively covered M/F vs hemp
    And everyone else is rocking the same sarcasm.

4. Which is exactly why people should either answer the question, and as you said it's been answered, or just not reply at all. People come here to ask questions. Being disrespectful to them isn't just a bad vibe, it's against the rules.

5. Good to see you still lurking oldskoolgrower.. And still cracking the whip as well. :p

6. Yes i do but in the country's that grow hemp they use "Males" not females maybe a few hemp growers might us females as well but what i'm saying is people who grow hemp for retail don't harvest female plants.

And yes it is illegal and yes i know they fall under the same classifications but again the people who grow hemp for fabric ect.. don't harvest females for that.

7. Yeh you can actually get high from a male, like said cut off the top new growth dry it and there you go haha.

8. Not sure here if you're supporting my post or defending your post but I was referring to Shroomiin JIC.

I noticed yours was above his. Should have quoted him.

9. No I was quoting you to point out that this was indeed Apprentice, but addressing Shroom's bad attitude.

10. #30 BurnAFewDown, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    You are so stupid.....

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

11. What so a hemp farmer plants a field full of seeds then goes round sexing the plants? What would be the point in that? I'm pretty sure they just plant them like any other crop and cut them after a certain time period regardless of sex

12. No....no he isn't "Stupid" he's new and is here to learn there's no need to say he's stupid :rolleyes: If your not going to answer his question or contribute to the thread then don't post simple.

13. I think that's how it works :confused: in the Union they were harvesting plant's with clear ball clusters, and if there doing it legally i assume yes they would go around hacking up the females they would probably be checked up on but that would be near impossible to check all those plant's so i dunno haha maybe malealized seeds :D probably not though :laughing:

14. You aren't getting it. Male and female plants are both illegal without special permits in most countries. It just doesn't matter which they are.

Hemp farmers try to maximize males for fiber crops and females for seed crops. It has nothing to do with the legality of either.

15. I don't know why some of the people in this thread are being so close minded. It is as if some of the people in here are acting as if they were born with everything they know and are not ignorant to anything. Thanks osg for stating things in a respectful tone. Some people are tripping out about this