Male, preflowers, 2 early to tell?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jhefty, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Been on 12/12 for 1 week today, feel like they resemble nutsacks please help 1478454830601.jpg 1478454837308.jpg 1478454863624.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ball or pollen sacks looks like bud

3. So what u think still 2 early to tell

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That's a boy congrats

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L02 using Tapatalk

5. Does it have white pistils? If not sorry it's a male there balls.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Noooooo say it aint so ........out to the back 40 with that 1

7. Yell at it, degrade it, then have a pee on it and see if you can turn it hermie.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Definitely male.

Until you've seen them with your own eyes, the female calyxes look like small sacks that you might think are male. However the females only have one little bulbous thing per spot (or a pair, one either side of a stem), never a cluster of them like you see here. You would describe the male parts as "a bunch", like bananas or grapes.

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. So I can't tell if this is a request for sexing, or is evidence that I'm talking balls (pun intended ;)

Not very clear, but to my eyes that's male even though they fit my simple description of a calyx. It's not quite the right shape, not quite in the right place, I don't know how to explain it. Calyxes look more like a swollen pimple that bursts with pistils at the tip, the male flowers look more as if they are a little pod that will open like a flower when it gets bigger.

11. Male get rid of him or check out his charteristics n use him for a breed project

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum