male pre-flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chefrob15, Dec 2, 2017.

1. this plant is about 5 weeks from seed popped out of soil. there were a few problems in the beginning with temp, lights, soil, rh and so on. I have had them in ideal conditions for last 2 1/2 weeks. they have grown a lot in that time, I would of preferred to have them in these conditions in the beginning but im learning! I just got a clip on 10x macro and have been able to get some shots of what I believe to be male pre-flowers. this is only my first grow so I don't know shit about it! any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. As small as mine and I still don't know either. I'm giving mine more time. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, too soon to tell really bro. Keep watching though. Does look suspicious though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hate the waiting.

5. Think you might be right but to be 100% give it a bit more time. I’d be seriously anxious lol

Quick to learn, slow to quit.

6. i think we might have some pimps on our hands! I will be watching very close.

7. Does look male. Give it another week to be sure.
    If it was female, those little balls would look like little onions standing straight up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Both of the plants seen above of starting to show u sex. And that would b concerned male pre flowering. Those Will open up into flowers that will drop pollen sorry guys

9. E15D379E-D4A2-4E56-A4DD-65A5EF521334.jpeg Ursula is starting to show sex! I think you might have a female! The last bag seed I planted is a male I believe. AC143BA9-96E4-40FD-AB15-A11B88F1DD26.jpeg It’s been 4 weeks seed to soul and it got grew a lot smoother than my first 3 seeds. If It is a male it’s all good. F7601A4F-AE74-454E-8D5D-09F395BD079A.jpeg It was the best seed I have grown so far out of the 4. So I’m happy with that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tonight mine gets the chop too
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. yeah im losing 1 but I just got hooked up today. I was on ig the other day and a collective I go to posted about a radio show the head grower was going to be and was doing a promo to any member of the collective to listen for a code word for a gift. so I tuned in and said fuck and called in. every caller gets hooked up with free grow gear. I got through and they are sending me some mission nutes, some hydro guard and some smart pots. I scored! I went down to the collective and also got hooked up with 5 boxes of mills nutes and 3 clones. 1 Martian candy og and 2 crosses they are working on! a future x cookie crisp and sherbert on fire #3. its beginning to look a lot like xmas!!

Attached Files: