Male pollen

Discussion in 'General' started by Bunitdown, Sep 20, 2017.

1. What uses can I get out of male plant pollen. I'm being specific cuz everyones answers are about keif. I mean actual male plant pollen. Other than of course seeding a female plant. Can u smoke or vape this stuff.

2. its no good for smoking mate ,,,if you dont want to keep it for pollinating a female for seeds throw it away ,try and smoke it and get a big headache ,,,,,,,,mac,,

3. Thanks dude... I figured so, just didn't want to be the idiot that there out high grade smoke.

4. Threw*

5. But, the males create cannabinoids too... just not as much and way less femininity LOL

6. Oh I'm not tossing the bud.. just the pollen.. I'm sure I'll find a way to enjoy the bud... even if I gotta smoke bigger j's.. lol

7. yeah, if there were cannabinoids on the male plant they would not float in the pollen but with all the cannabinoids in cannabis maybe they are used in fertilization too??

8. the
    male plant does make a very very small amount of THC,but its really not worth trying to get it .. ,pollen does not contain any ,,,that why we grow and harvest Female plants and not male plants,unless you are going to use the male to fertilize a female to make seeds......mac

9. the buds on the male plant will give you a headache if you smoke them dump the plant a start again ,,,if you want to get a female plant first grow ,,buy female seed ...then at least you'll get a smoke to get high ans not a headache trying to smoke male pollen buds ,,,,,mac,,