Male plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by johnnydonny, Dec 13, 2016.

1. What would you guys suggest doing with male plants? Some people say they'd only use it for pollinating and others say they keep it and make hash from it?

2. If you've got a grow, and you want to actually get a good yield, then get rid of the males well before they start pollinating. I'd make bubble hash with mine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Males are worthless, get rid of them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I throw mine in the trash

• Like Like x 2
  5. It all depends on your situation. If you have females that you want to germinate then let the male grow. If you end up with all male plants then let them mature and then cut them down, dry them, and smoke the sh*t out of them. They may not be as good as the female buds but they WILL get you high. I had 4 out of 4 that all turned out to be males and I let them mature a few weeks and I am smoking on them right now as my new crop gets going. I have had better weed from female buds but the males do still have plenty of kick to them if you have to use them for smoke, but as with the females, you have to let them mature before they will be any good.