Male plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cutieonli, Sep 25, 2016.

1. hi everyone I'm new here ( not really but newly registered ) this is my 1st year growing. This plants a clone but I almost cried when I saw the little ball sacs .. What should I do with this plant ? Edibles, tincture is there anything good ?? I already separated my females.. Ty for any help in advance

2. I think your only option is to kill it off, or breed it with one of your females to create seeds. I'm not sure how that process works though, or even if doing so would create a good seed to grow with.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh man I put so much love into it I can't put it near my females there budding like crazy.. But thank you
    It's not good for even butter or edibles huh dam that sucks

4. If you have other females near by I would remove the plant ASAP. If any of that pollan gets into your girls it will not be a good time for you.

As far what it can be used for I'm not sure, I've never looked into it. I know you can save the pollen in a bag/container and use it to make seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you !!! They were around 10 feet away and I grabbed them and ran with them lmao !!
    I don't want to jeopardize my email since there doing so beautifully thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1