Male or Female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JoeyyyB, Jan 2, 2012.

1. #1 JoeyyyB, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Can someone tell me if this is a male, think its to young to tell but i think i see pollen sacs.

Bagseed
    1 month 1 week - since sprout
    2 weeks - outdoor

Attached Files:

2. Looks to be a dude, sorry

3. take a closer pic of where the leaves meet the stem hard to see from that far away
    balls=male hair=female

4. o man this joeyyb the man on a mission. i rember talking to you awhile ago about getting lights for your plant and how where you live is like impossible to get anything you needed. ha

5. closest i can get with out the picture going out of focus.

Attached Files:

6. You have a beautiful boy...good luck next time bro

7. that's either a male, or a little green man from mars is teabagging your plant.

8. Fuck LOL
    oh well time to chop and try again

Haha ye man still on my mission... still cant get a hold of anything worth using indoors, gonna just do outdoor till I get enough experience.

9. Buy some feminized seed dude...or if not you should plant more then one to increase the odds of a female.

10. Its easy growing indoors dude...it being male is not your fault how the dice were rolled.

11. ha right on. sorry to se you have a boy =( maybe next time. yell at your plant everyday. cuss and down talk it. smoke some weed and blow it in its face you show that damn plant. you tell her thats shes going to be a girl.

12. Yeah man I know but its hard to come by the equipment were I live, so can only do with what i have or can find.

haha... fuck yeah XD

13. htgsupply.com or amazon.com

All you need is some soil, CFLs, a pot, and some nutes. You can get those in Africa most likely.

Theres a good book out Buds for less. Dude grows 8oz's of bud with just CFLs. Def worth a read.

14. Read that book already... have a buncha bagseed, have some soil, have pots and nutes good for veg only. thanks but still gonna try my outdoor approach untill i get some spare money to invest in a good indoor set up.