male or female?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Skreebly, Aug 23, 2003.

1. i have crappy pics to post later of my plants, but a few have been flowering for a bit now, and its looking like "balls" from a male plant, only like piled up and pointy on the top of the plant, with white hairs here & there. i planted bagseeds so i didnt know what to expect for buds

2. [remember guys,no name calling :D]........,you need to have sensimilia (female seeds) otherwise youll end up getting male plants all the time ,trust me i know.....

3. you remind me of someone......oh yeah, a YAHOOKAN
    bagseeds can end up just as good as other buds if you take good care of the plants. most my plants did turn out female, but i cant tell what the others are.

4. ,you need to have sensimilia (female seeds) otherwise youll end up getting male plants all the time ,trust me i know.....

LOL

5. All I plant is bag seed and the bag seed comes from the best shit on the market so i know it is going to be good.
    and if you plant enough you be bound to get fem
    I praise mother nature every time i get bag seed
    just means I have more seed and I dont have to payfor it

6. sensimilia is the spanish word meaning "without seed" or "seedless". female seeds r called feminised. sensimilia is bud that doesnt have seeds in it.

i know "grassmaniac" is prob some1 on a wind up cus no1 can b that daft but i just thought id post this cus some ppl might belive wot they read.

7. i just needed to give it time, a few of em are definitely males :( but ill cook with em anyway, im lettin em finish up separate from the female that they are close too..... my whole grow is bagseed (i had JRS bubblegum f2's but all of em slowly and mysteriously died out) and my females are looking gorgeous, nice white hairs and lots of budsites