Male or female?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deezenutz420, Jul 22, 2019.

1. This is one of the gelatos I got. It's getting to that time where it should be pre flowering in Michigan.. my gorilla glue in the pink pot has pistils as you can see in the photo taken in the dark. But this one shows me some signs of male. But the gorilla glue kinda had same structure? Any help would be awesome so I know how to differentiate better than looking on Google.... Screenshot_20190722-173651.jpg 1563804264549.jpg 1563804157209.jpg USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1563717517215.jpeg Screenshot_20190720-092027_TextNow.jpg 20190718_002340.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Too early bro but you are looking in the right spot and I just spotted some pistols in one of the pics so I think that's a female.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yeah the dark photo is another plant for example. Does the structure of the bigger plant look femalish tho I heard more fingers equal a female probability

4. Dude they all look likely female by structure, just because Male plants tend to stomach out alot more than females. There are no guarantees till you give it less than 12 hours of light per 24 hr cycle

5. This is what I know...
    In nature a Male is always larger in order to dominate a female and reproduce.
    Men do it..
    Corn does it too..
    Male corn tower over female corn to drop pollen .
    Female dope plants get "bushy" they build baby carrying hips
    Females people do this allso
    Male dope plants like corn get tall and thick very fast like a ruderallis and usually show signs before the female in order to tower above her and drop his pollen.
    Its nature in my opinion.
    you will have plenty of notice before the Male is a threat to your girls. You will be like oh shut yeah that's a Male when you see em.
    My bases of info is I have been experimenting growing bag weed seeds to see if they herm out or not .and I have seen plenty of examples.
    I would stop shining your light on them at night tho .they won't wake up and punch you but I bet you the game gets 20x harder to figure out Male female if they freak out and hermaphrodite on you.
    Ask the guy who grows light deprivation tunnels. He is someplace around here.
    Regardless I like what your doing with you time good choices my friend.
    Get a green headlamp yea

6. Yeah ima leave em alone

7. Last pic shows pistils = female

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like a boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. I know :/

• Like Like x 1
  10. And this I's a herm thay was a old photo and now. 1562616040344.jpg received_2377527789203687.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you think last 2 photos show it was a herm

12. I can’t see any female parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. This received_2377527789203687~2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1