Male Or Female?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Heavyrockerkid, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Can anyone chime in and help out here, I'm hoping this isn't what I think it is, so I wanted some opinions. Male or female

Attached Files:

2. To soon to tell

3. It's showing some preflowers up top where I topped the plant and it looks like they're lifted which I believe to be male but not sure. I'm hoping she's female

4. need better pics Dude

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

5. Yeah more pics bruh. Females can start out with little things that looks like balls too but they will have a pointier end. Just watch for either clusters of whatever or pistils and u will know

• Like Like x 1
  6. Best my phone will do taking pictures. It kinda looks like the illustration on the bottom left that I supplied. It's kinda lifted which is why I'm a little worried

Attached Files:

7. lol still can't tell any preflowers and you haven't started a photo period and it's normal photo seeds..= TOO EARLY to tell unless you induce the 12/12 period.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's been in the 12 12 period, so yes I have started a photo period

9. Well then,15 days In it should show you either a fuzzy nutsack or two pistils ...be patient..

10. Will do, I do see somthing forming but j cannot tell for sure yet what it is. I'll continue to wait

Attached Files:

12. Wait a few more days..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. Turned out to be a male, threw its ass in the trash and went to my local club and purchased a couple "The White" clones.

14. Bummer but at least you have a known clone to work with. Keep us updated.

15. Will do! I'm out at my tattoo shop right now, once I get back I'll post some pics of the 2 ladies I bought. Ones nice and the other is a little on the scrawny side.

• Like Like x 1
  16. They're wilty this morning, im hoping it's just transplant shock. Never worked with clones before so hopefully they pull through. I noticed this little lady bug in there too, must have came with the ladies.

Attached Files:

17. They're ladies, the rest of my plants are ladies. So awesome. Only a few little white hairs here and there but it's a start

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Very nice.

19. Here's a couple pics as of today. Ypu can see the hairs starting to pop up everywhere. Absolutely beautiful

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. And here's a clone I'm gonna veg for awhile while the others flower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1