male or female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MarijuanaKTA, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Bagseed plant 2nd week into flow. So my problem is that I was about a day away from chopping it because it looked like a male it has balls as shown in the pic below(sorry kinda blurry)

But then in this next picture you can see it has what looks to me like buds growing....so my question is if this is male, female, hermi or what and if I should chop it or keep going?

Attached Files:

2. #2 pg08, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    How old is it? Lighting schedule and nuts? The top of the plant is budding only right? And the side is like a tapered ball upward correct best I can see. Looks like a male to me though.

3. Its 6 weeks old on 12/12. With fox farm nutes big bud, grow big, and tiger bloom. But its blooming all over the place not just on the top cola and it really looks like some bud to me....

4. How long has it been flowering? How does it feel?

5. Did you do 12/12 from seed? And are there any hairs?

6. Looks like a male, sorry bro. Just had a male last grow too. It's the worst

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. That's exactly what I though. Sucks! Get revenge though chop it down and add it to the clippings and make butter or honey out of it. I always get revenge on em lol

8. It's not a male or female, it's extraterrestrial man