MALE or FEMALE, Please Help me.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fiftycal, May 17, 2012.

1. Okay so i thought for sure that this plant is a female, theyre were a bunch of white hairs around the tops of this plant but now its starting to look like a male plant. i have no idea what bud looks like on the plant ive done research but i just need other opinions. the pictures are kinda crappy sorry. stupid apple ipad cud of installed a better camera in my shit.:)

Attached Files:

2. Blurry, but I think it is a male or a hermie. But all is not lost!with some strains, males are "decent smoke"!

Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco. (abst – 2005)
    Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Moro... [Bull Narc. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI

"In addition, the present study establishes that male plants, often considered deficient in delta-9-THC, contain levels of the same order as those recorded for female plants, both in the leaves and in the tops."

Now those dudes were not just lighting one up to see if they got high- they measured the THC levels!

Granny

3. sorry everything is upside down but here are some more pictures of my confused plant. all repliers are thanked. im confused and u0pset that all my plants look like males.

Attached Files:

4. Make sure you buy blue blankets and clothes, cuz its a boy - not a hermie, not a girl - Its a boy.

Kill it and get it out of your garden. Before you do, gently slide a trash bag over it, completely encapsulating it to avoid the pollen from impregnating your girls - if you have any other ones in there.

If you're looking for a headache then smoke it. if not, kill it immediately.

jerry.

5. Jerry, I have NEVER gotten a headache from smoking males! Stems on occasion will give a headache to some. but males are generally quite smokeable if cured correctly. Since I now harvest my males young (I usually have several females), they usually end up in brownies. But back when I had only one or two plants, they were allowed to mature more and were smoked with reasonable results.... in other words, they got me high!

6. I chopped em down earlier I can't believe it, I was so conviced and happy, now I'm down to 3 plants two of them are small as fuck, 1 is a massive bush thick ass stemm, and I didn't top it at all. I will post pictures later, but that bush plant hasn't shown sex yet, they all vegged for 40 days in a dwc system. And I'm in day 22 of flowering on 12/12, any suggestions why sex isn't showing. Thank you for replies.

7. Hon, females tend to be shorter than males, and they show their sex later as a rule!

8. 60+ days in a hydroponics system and no sign of sex, I read somewhere harvest every 3 months... If you constant clone of course but still, 60+ days and no sign?

9. All the pictures you see turned out to be all male, chopped em all down:mad::mad:... The purple light is not purple, it's a seven panel 240watt LED. Safety is a huge concern for me.