Male or Female?..Please help if possible

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by actont2001, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I have read about early sexing..and do not see any signs yet..plants are 22 days old...can anyone take a look and determine sex yet?...

Pic 1 (plant 1) Pic 2 (Plant 2) Pic 3 (Plant 3) are below......3 different plants.

Might not be able to tell as when my cam gets close it blurs..but best I can take..maybe you can tell?

Attached Files:

2. Looked like a few pistils at first, but I think that's just new growth. At only 22 days old, they're likely still too young to determine.

3. Can't really tell from pics. Look at the 3rd or 4th nodes for preflowers in my experience they usually show there first instead of the tops. Peace

4. #4 azgrassman, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Pre flowering occurs between 6-8 weeks into your grow. It's much too early to tell so far, but she (hopefully) looks very healthy.

I vegged my plants for nine weeks and still had to wait until switching to 12/12 before they showed.

Keep up the good work and stay patient!

5. plants will usually show sex at the 7th or 8th node...this usually takes about 5-7 weeks. (an auto can show as early as a few days)

see if your camera has a 'macro' setting .. it usually looks like a little flower icon. It will allow you to take closer, more detailed pictures.