Male or Female? or is to early to tell?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bakora, Jul 23, 2007.

1. I have 14 plants total, 2-3 were planted in mid-April and the rest Mid-May. These pictures are of 1 or 2 plants, I think just my biggest one (4 - 4.5 ft). There a mix of Afghan, Top44, and Bagseed. Not sure which this one is...

Can you tell if it is Male or Female yet??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 5th pic looks like hairs. Red hairs, but hairs. That's the only one I would venture to say shows female, atm.

3. Thats good news! I'll get new pictures in a week or two.

When does it typically get to be 12/12 days in Massachuetts?

4. Looks like on or about the third week of September (damn, that seems kind of late).

You can look it up on the link below. It's a .mil link, so I won't make it clickable for the paranoid among us. ;)

aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/Dur_OneYear.html

5. yeah, it does look like the third week of sept. So at that point is when my plants will begin to flower right? And most strains need like 6-8 weeks flowering? They wont be ready till very end of Oct - mid of Nov. Damn, that is late...

How much should I figure to get out of 14 plants? Of course I am probably going to lose 7 of them due to being males.
    So rather, how much bud out of 6-8 plants? They haven't been super fertilized or anything, they are basically all natural except I gave them a nice soil mixture to grow in.