Male or Female?? NEED HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DrewTang, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Hey guys, my plant has been in soil for about 6 weeks now, maybe a week more. I'm not experienced enough to tell if this is a male or female yet, can any of you guys help me? I've included some pictures that I hope can help. The seed was a nirvana mystery seed, so I have no clue what it is. Any help is appreciated friends!

Attached Files:

2. Too early to tell.
    Give it a couple weeks

3. Okay thanks. Quick note... the main stalk is pretty sticky after just now touching it, any indication?? Or no?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gotcha. Will it not start showing signs of sex until I change to 12/12 lighting?

5. lol

6. Some strains will or will not show sex before 12/12. I like to go from 20/4 down to 12/12 gradually. My latest plant showed sex at 14/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Last pic looks like female at very top of the picture! I could very well be wrong tho

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I know it's only been a few days, but these were taken today, I have changed my light schedule and have fertilized with beastie bloomz yesterday. Can anyone tell if it's male or female yet from these now?

Attached Files:

9. Still too early to tell man.

The first one may have some sacs growing on the upper node but it's hard to say.

10. Word bro. I need better patience

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Pretty sure I got a female here guys, looks like I have some budding sites for when it does flower. Give it a look, and correct me if I'm wrong please!

Attached Files:

12. Only spot I see that might show sex is top left of the last pic. Can you get a closeup of that area?[​IMG]

13. More specifically right here [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. i thought it was gonna be a pistil but nah another veg point lmao

• Like Like x 1
  16. its probably female tho males usually show sex early but at the same time idk ur lighting

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah man, and this thing has a shit ton of leaves on it too, I'm pretty males don't have as many leaves?
    My lighting isn't that good, got cfls on it. Waiting on a maxsisun 300w led and a grow tent to come in that I ordered to start germing some autos I got