Male or Female?! Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kyleschuler, Mar 19, 2013.

1. 19 days into veg & I see this.

first sign of Male or female?

Attached Files:

2. 19 days into veg & I see this.

You see what?

I have no idea what it is that youre trying to show.

j

3. To burly

Sent from iPhone 5

4. What you're seeing right now is branch growth, which is a nice time, but not time to sex the plant yet.

5. the little balls.. lol sorry

6. Sorry - could not see much by that rather fuzzy picture.

J

7. Little balls=Male But I would let them go for another week or 2 just to make sure.. if you see no hairs coming from the "balls" get them out...unless of course you want to pollenate... Good luck bro!!!!!

8. Agreed.. Females will have two white hairs like a "V". Males will have little nuts lol

9. But - he also started the thread with this -

19 days into veg

He hasn't started to flower yet - these are babies. A better picture is in order.

J

10. Yea 19 days into veg is way to early to tell the sex yet. You have two options. Just wait it out until sex shows (usually when you change light schedule) or cut a clone and put it in a separate room on 12/12 and the clone will show you the sex of the plant much faster if you don't want to waste any time.

11. Yeah misread the first post sorry...sex won't show till flowering is induced...But none the less balls=MALE.

12. Agreed sorry missed the VEG part lol just be patient bro got a ways to go yet..