Male Or Female And Early Signs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamHBonneey, Jun 9, 2013.

1. So this teen was sprouted before 4/20 and after lots of tlc it has taken off however I'm afraid since it out lived its counter parts it may be male? I also have alot of other seeds going and wanted to know how to tell early signs of sex 1370802778551.jpg 1370802798728.jpg 1370802816560.jpg 1370802831812.jpg
    I forgot to mention I topped the teen 3 times so I have four Cola branches thanks in advance
    Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think it's a little too early to tell still. At least from those pics. Topping will make them take longer to show sex. If you have more seeds it wouldn't hurt to start a couple more just to have more chance of getting a female. Basically if you see little tiny hairs come out from where the leaves and branches grow out from the stem, it's female. If it grows balls it's male. You should be able to tell soon.

3. too early to be exact...

4. early signs?? never heard of... some say males get big and tall, and spacing between new growth is increased.. nothing from experience just yet.. so dont go pullin them too soon :)..

5. dude theirs nobody on here that will know for sure before you do, you cant miss it. male flowers will be balls bunched together female pres are a single pointy pistil coming out of the groin, not your stipules

6. just keep them apart in seperate areas.. no way a male can pollinate a female 50 ft away...

7. with just the right wind a male could very easily pollinate something 50 feet away

8. idk about very easily.. but i guess i could agree that it could happen... put them 100 ft away then just to be sure.