Male opinions needed: sex toys!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by madison8, May 28, 2010.

1. I don't have a problem at all with toys :) My wife and I love how they can spice things up.

2. Nothing wrong with using sex toys with your boyfriend. And the very best sex toy to bring to bed for both you and him would be another girl.

3. You almost answered your own question, to him, you bringing in the toy would send the message that he can't satisfy you, this could be pretty bad. If i were you i would just sit down and ask him if he wants to try something.

Just a warning hes gonna say anal, so have some other suggestions if you want to avoid that path.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #24 Hilikus, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010

My boyfriend came with me to pick out my dildo.

I'm pretty sure his attitude is that of GGrass' :)

EDIT: But it's better in the long run to jazz up your sex life with something new that can't gradually become a replacement ;)

5. fuck i love using toys on my girl, it's like an interactive video game plus it gets her so crazy horny that the sex is always great. any guy who's not open to using tools on his willing girl is a selfish asshole imo and probably a boring dude too

6. I bought my wife her first dildo and used it on her to spice things up. Now she has a chest full of toys for twats. It's a great turn on for both of us. She was hesitant at first but after her first multiple climaxes with me using a toy on her she now looks forward to our love sessions. Experiment, keep things fresh, sex should be fun as well as erotic.

• Like Like x 1
  7. :laughing::cry:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. If she thinks she's "spicing it" and you have to do less work, take the win guys

9. A) insulted

my job is to give the female the 'O'

not the machine, I agree with your current bf

time for you to decide which to stick with ...lol

good luck

10. I totally understand how how this is most guys knee jerk reaction to this but as a lady I can say theres nothing further from the truth!

She's trying to take things next level and invite him! Now if she's locking herself in the room with a massive dido and nor fucking you anymore, well beware and be jealous. But I don't think that's most cases.

It's hard for a lot of us ladies to voice what we really want, so in her doing this she's taking charge and she must really like dude and feel very comfortable sexually with him. She also cared about how he'd feel as she made the post. This could lead to her getting freakier and freakier if you let her open up. But if you want a dead lay who don't wanna try new things, that's cool. Getting rejected could cause her to close up sexually or feel unfulfilled.

Sometimes you gotta do things for your partner, just for your partner. But I'm sure you're asking her to push some limits. Give and take.

It has nothing to do with your cock or it's size.

Getting a woman to O is no small achievement. A lot of us cannot even give ourselves one. We need so much more revving and playtime to get remotely close. A lot of us need both clitoral stimulation and penetration at the same time to even get close. You could lick her and fuck her with the toy, put it other places while your piece is somewhere else and who knows what else. I don't see how this is at all a bad thing?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. My wife don’t like toys but I’d like 1 or 2 around for us.

12. As long as she's happy I could care less about me. Although I make sure the lady orgasms first but what do i know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #33 Popcorn, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    My girl asked me and I did not mind but I'm a freak like that. Lol

14. 2010 wuhhhh

15. 2010 wuhhhh

16. Just my .02, take it for what it's worth. The are sex 'toys' for both men and women. If you've hit a bit of a speed bump in the 'O' area, what's it gonna hurt? I mean, you can get them relatively inexpensive. If you achieve what you're looking for, HELL YEA!, and you can upgrade from there if (and partner) want! If not, then you aren't really out of much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll comment since its been resurrected. That's is no issue with toys at all. As @HIGHliketheSKY said, it's not like she's locking herself in a room and going to town. And if she did, so what? Hell, everyone knows that most men jerk off, so what's wrong with her taking care of business? If it's a replacement for her partner, that's one thing. But for self pleasure or to add a little something, it's fine. And there are plenty of toys out there for the guys too. If your comfortable in your own sexual abilities, this adds and aids to the experience. If you aren't or have issue staying up long enough to satisfy her, there is no shame in adding something to help her along. And guys, sometimes it's not you. Some ladies have an extremely hard time achieving the big O. I personally haven't met one that I haven't been able to satisfy but I know they are out there. You owe it to your partner to reach the ultimate goal.