Male opinions needed: sex toys!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by madison8, May 28, 2010.

1. Hi boys and girls. A question I'd like you all to ponder...:confused:

-Guys, what are your feelings on sex toys in bed? (namely, vibrators/dildos...not handcuffs, blindfolds, etc...i mean something that will actually physically get a girl off)
    -If your partner asked you if you wanted to try it in bed, would you be A) insulted B) excited C) confused D) other ..?
    -Girls, do you currently use one with your partner in bed? Are they okay with it? Do they enjoy using it with you?

My boyfriend of two years and I are having some issues between the sheets and I wanted to try throwing a vibe into the mix next time we get jiggy. Bad idea? Good idea? Tips on how to make him okay with the idea? (I think his ego is a little bruised that he hasn't been able to consistently get me off, so I'm not sure the idea of wanting to use something else in bed will go over well..)

thanks ya'll ;)

2. No way. No sex toys are coming between the sheets with my girl. Straight up natural, and I really hate dildo's/vibrators and would never want to use one unless I really wasn't up to scratch.
    If a girl asked to introduce it regularly, yes I would be offended. My hands, my mouth, and my penis will be forever my tools. No plastic, no metal.

Your issues between the sheets...are? He's not getting you off? Show him how you like it, and how you want it. I don't think he'll take to the idea of sex toys, but maybe it's just me.

3. i have no problems with my girl bringing in a toy into the bedroom. We have a little bullet vibrator and cock ring that we use occasionally. I want to get her a jack rabbit and i wouldn't mind using that on her. Never really saw an issue with it....

4. have him tie u down and then use the vibe on you until you cum like 5 times.
    but i like it when my gal gets off, it gets me off.

5. Either I get better or I get lost.

6. Yea I get off by my girl getting off! Her cuming with me makes me cum so much harder! If I wasn't able to make her cum, by god I will find a way! Using toys or whatever is needed! Let's just hope it never comes to that tho..... She has no problem having multiple orgasm's ATM, so let's keep it that way!

Good luck with that gasm! I'm rooting for you! ;)

7. My girlfriend has two vibrators and one glass dildo, and I bought two of those for her. I love bringing toys into the bedroom.

Watching her masturbate with them for me is awesome. Using them on her is great. The leverage you get with your arm holding a dildo allows for very rapid thrusts that you're not going to get from your hips. And for the more adventerous, fucking her while a vibrator is in her other hole is incredible. Feeling vibrations from it through here body feels great.

I can understand him feeling a bit hurt if he has trouble getting you off. Even if he's level-headed and knows that some girls have trouble cumming from sex, it's got to be tough. I remember one time I didn't get my girlfriend off, and I felt awful about it. She was super nice and said that she enjoyed it and she always cums from sex otherwise, but I couldn't help but feel bad.

As for making him ok with the idea, I'd talk to him first and foremost and make sure its cool. Then I would offer to give him a little show with your new toy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do it. Why the hell not? :hello:

9. That would be an insult to me. The only time I let that happen was over a webcam because I hadn't been able to see my girl for two weeks and it was as close as I could get to the real thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Most girls I know have at least one toy.
    I have a smaller glass one and a bullet vibe that slips into a ring for him to wear...
    He's got no issues with girls having toys, since most guys have "toys" or "visual assistance".
    Now, I would suggest taking your guy on a field trip. Make a day of it, go to a few adult stores, buy a cute outfit that he likes and have him help you pick out a toy. Most guys are going to be turned off it they are of average size and you pick the "king kong" size.
    Also, make sure you tell him what you want him to do in the bedroom. If you don't like your sex life, what would you like him to do differently?
    My bf and I have a little drawer with toys and accessories. It's got his stuff in it, my stuff, some shibari rope, lube, candles, etc. We don't use it all the time, but it's there.

11. i dont need toys to make a girl gooch all i need is my mouth, dick, and hands.

plus i dnt think any man would like to be in bed with a bunch of dildos...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Might have to brush up on the skillz dawg. No offense intended.

I'd be down with that. Just don't try and shove it up my ass or anything

13. oh dude i would be super excited. def not an insult man, someones lookin to spice it up--thats all!

imagine the possibilities...

as Craiggers said, what gets the girl off gets you off.

14. wow i can't believe all these insecure guys on here who feel "insulted" by it. IT DOESN:T MEAN U SUCK IN BED! woah, what a concept. IT's called being different, changing things up a little. If the girl doesn't want it, i wouldn't exactly "push" for it, but if she wants it hell yea. I'll use whatever she wants me to use, get her off a few times. Then stick my dick in and fuck the shit out her because i'm so turned on from watching her orgasm, that i'm just THAT much hornier for her.

meh, different strokes for different folks. Just don't take it as an insult.

15. Sure, a dildo, a rubber dick, a vibrator... why not. But don't buy the cheap ones, they're not very good... invest and get the good ones.

I'm cool with the relationship my wife has with the rubber dick... It helps me a lot, to be honest. Saves me a lot of energy.

And it's pretty fun too, exciting like hell. Gets me horny.

You see, it depends on the girl, whether the guy will feel insecure or not.

If the girl is fucking the day light out of her pussy with the rubber dick like OH YEAH! OH YEAH! in front of the guy, then of course the guy will feel insecure.

But if the girl is like, playing softly... and even better, have the guy do it for her, then the guy will get into fucking her with a toy, and actually enjoy it.

The underlined part is very important.

Have the guy do it for you. You could do it a bit in the beginning, to get it started, but mainly, let the guy hold the handle.

But before you introduce your new friend, talk about it first. Very important.

16. Yeah, I guess trying something new won't hurt, Sure why not use the dildo in bed, just as long as IT does NOT satisfy more than me (the man).

17. If she wants to introduce toys when yall have sex, that's one thing. But if she wants to bring them into the picture because you're not satisfying her... But otherwise, I figure using toys along with our natural tools would just make things that much better.

So don't be angry unless she admits it's because you can't get her off.... Then you have a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Maybe one of those vibrator cock ring things as long as it wasn't too uncomfortable, but otherwise I'm there to stimulate her and don't need any help, I'm not going to stop until she's satisfied by me period.

19. just warn him before ya jam it up there

20. the "king kong" sized toys are awesome to watch a girl with.

dunno I always suprized by the things that can actually fit.. (think of those really thick cucumbers, the ones you can't get your hand around)