Male identified day 13 of 12/12. Am i screwed?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Thecolorchart, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Here is a pic of the male plant. Is my crop screwed?

Attached Files:

2. will be if you leave it with the females unless you want seeds

3. Im asking if u guys think females already got pregnant from the male on the 13 day looking like that. it has already been chopped down.

4. As long as you get it out of the room before the pollen sacs burst open and release the pollen and pollinate all the other plants in the room. As soon as you see nugs on one, get it out of the room unless you like dealing with thousands of seeds. A plant will show sex in veg at around 2 months of age. I prefer that method to waiting and seeing in flower what the sex is. You just have to know what you're looking for to tell during the veg stage. But if you don't get the male out of the room before the pollen sacs open, yes...your crop is officially ruined. The pollen on these suckers can travel for unbelievable distances. Sorry. Get yourself some feminized seeds of quality genetics...and learn how to clone. You can create a small clone area pretty much anywhere because it doesn't have to have the total darkness like flowering plants. We run our veg plants on a 24/0 cycle. But only using proven females is the way to go for sure. TWW