Male? Help please.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UnFrigginBelievable, May 11, 2016.

1. It has the so called "spade" shape and it exhibits the "lobster claw" feature as well. My thinking is, males pre-flower faster than females, I have 5 confirmed females (white pistils) why wouldn't these other 4 plants show their pistils yet. They are all the same strain.

Attached Files:

2. It's too early to tell. Good thing about males is they don't drop pollen immediately, so you've got some time to get em sorted out.

3. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah, it's a little too early to tell. Give it some more time. Like Mayor said, they don't burst open with pollen right away, so don't worry too much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow that one got balls and a dick. Definitely bad news. Sorry bro. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can't tell yet. On the females did you notice the two crossed stems? I'm not sure what you call em but where you see the lobster claws or whatever..towards the main branch there's two stems that supposedly cross together when female. Right in the middle there in your pic.Males will point outward. I've read that but I don't know if that works in every case. I noticed my fems all have those two stems or hairs or whatever are crossing over eachother. Do you know what I mean?

7. I just looked it up sorry. ARe you stipules crossed?

8. Male vs Female Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy I love this site. They've got a lot of pictures. If you go down about to about page three you'll see the stipules I'm talking about. It seems with males they stay uncrossed. Coudl be wrong.

9. Definitely think it is male. They droop like balls. Females go upwards like a dick then shoot cum that is white hairs.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, on my female plants I noticed the stipules would either be crossed or very near to crossing over each other but not on all nodes. They do have the pistils though which is a dead giveaway for a female. So, now that we're almost certain that this is a male, I have three more plants that are suspect. Where the so called "lobster claw" is, it almost looks like it has nutrient burn or a reddish look to them. I'll post pictures of those suspects later tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I dont know man, too early too tell :laughing: