Male gettin with chick

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by WildGrass, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Aight, ive made up mai mind about a week ago that im gonna start planting. If read a line or two somewhere about females and males in the same area. If i hae 6 plants and 3 a guy 3 girls, do i throw out the guys? light em up? transplant them? If i had one guy by itself do i let that grow and use it?

2. Best advise is to throw them as far away as possible :D.

3. or seperate it out and flower it and save the pollen incase you want some seeds.... if so just read up on hand pollination...

4. how can you tell the difference between a male and a female plant?

5. mai friend said he had 3 plants all guys and still made some money on em? I got anoter q, whats in a joint? Is it buds and leaves or just leaves, and if there are no buds what do u do with em.

6. it's the buds you smoke, some people keep the leaves, and the male leaves too to make hash with........

go to the picture forum, and look though the posts of buds, and you'll see how it grows on the plant, and how to remove them as well, try the search button at the top of the screen, and type in like "how to make hash".........or "buds", or "bud sites"..........should be worth a good read, you'll need time to read it all, i suggest a few nugs, a few cans of beer, and a few nights of good reading.............Peace out.........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You